2007 yamaha rhino with snow plow (middletown) $7500

Craigslist

I have a 2007 Yamaha Rhino 450 up for sale. No busted plastic. It has installed on it a 3000lb warn winch mounted with 6ft wired controller, 4 mudhog mud tires ( very agressive tires) with 90% + tread on them. I just had new brakes installed by the dealer on fronat and rear. Options I have bought but not installed are Jensen AM/FM/cd player with ipod station, 2-6" round speakers, tow ropes, snatch block and chain. The following items are new in the box: foldable light bar with 4-55 watt hella lights, 400 watt amp, 2-12 in speakers in waterproof box, (pictured below) dash mount cup holders, padding for the bars. All stereo equipment is marine grade and will be fine if it gets wet. I will even include a 1500lb warn winch new in the box that I was planning on installing on the back of the rhino but have not yet done. The utv is dirty in the pictures, but hey it has been used, it is in good condition and it will wash off. Come by and take a look. If you have any further questions call me at 513-423-4502 or email me. If I do not answer leave a message and I will call you back.

I have a yamaha snow plow and will incude it in the sale as well. It is the same as the yellow one featured on the yamaha website. www.yamaha-motors.com Thanks for looking.

KEYWORDS: yamaha rhino, utv, 4x4, ranger, rzr,

More...