2007 Harley-Davidson Touring Street Glide ( ) $4900

Craigslist

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: donna0d@live.com

If you are looking for the ultimate custom bike that will turn heads no matter where it goes and get you there in comfort...then you have found it! This bike is the baddest motorcycle ever made. The Thunder Mountain Frontier is a production custom cycle made by Thunder Mountain Cycles .

Harley Davidson Black Cherry Metallic paint, Fuel Injected 103 CI Screamin' Eagle motor paired with a Baker 6 speed transmission makes this bike get up and go like a crotch rocket, huge 280mm rear tire, Progressive dual shock softail rear suspension, raked out chrome front fork with hidden axle, Street Glide style front fender, Cruise control, removable Harley Davidson saddlebags, pop out tabs in the rear fender struts for an optional backrest, Harley AM/FM/CD/WB stereo, SuperTrapp exhaust with custom baffle produces the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard while being quite enough you can hear the stereo at any speed, chrome wheels, 1 1/4 in Fat Bars with internal wiring, street glide front turn signals, chrome visor lenses with LED turn signals front and rear, Arlen Ness custom Street Glide fairing mount mirrors, 3 inch shorty smoked windscreen, brushed aluminum Screamin Eagle gauges, chrome SS braided cables and lines throughout, custom two up leather seat, etc. etc. etc.

238_1.jpg

815_2.jpg

922_3.jpg

427_4.jpg

958_6.jpg

More...