2006 heritage soft tail (troy,ohio) $15000

Craigslist

I got 22,000 invested in this motorcycle and iam asking 15,000 for it.It has two new tires and front and rear brakes they are all new and the bike has 21,000 miles on it.It has vance and hines pipes and vance and hines fuel pack and the saddle bage have been lined they will never sag and it has a bunch of crome on the bike and you wont have to add another peice of crome to it..I bought the bike new in 06 and it comes in the house every winter and i take great care of it and it still look like a new one,All of the old parts come with the bike to that is everything i took off it.If you are serreous about buying tjhis motorcycle you can call me at 937-308-0643 and the price is firm to-no trades eather.You wont buy this motorcycle in a harley dealer for this price thet would be asking more for it.The color is rich sun glow blue you need to see it up close the pics dont donothing for it.It looks real nice if you see it up close-you will want it when you see it.

More...