Why Satan shouldn't drink.....

Casper

I might be going out on a limb here Chrome but given the fact that there was vomiting smiley in her post I am going to assume he vomited....

CBRGirl, can you confirm? :)

Its true... I puked. Its never happened before. Guess I might as well quit drinking. No longer can I say I don't puke from alcohol.

:(

lol! oh satan, see what a real friend I am? I got the camera before I'd let anyone help you inside! you know thats what friends are for!
I can't believe how many pictures there are. I was looking at my digital camera the other day. There are four pictures and two videos. I heard you were all taking pictures. Assholes. Haha! I'll get you all back.

I can't believe how many pictures there are. I was looking at my digital camera the other day. There are four pictures and two videos. I heard you were all taking pictures. Assholes. Haha! I'll get you all back.

I'm sure you will get me back! With Halloween coming up and my birthday not that far away I'm sure I'll get my turn! :D:p:)