Could this one be real???????

BornSinner

Doubt the R1....Ram Air is missing...Looks like a '98. Holy hell, that zx10r is TITS!!!!! That there could make me be a Kaw man again...hmmm!!! Hey 14 reasons..i'd make ur lil bro whip up on that azz........to. 14 more reasons why you shouldn't have...28 reasons....new name..!!! LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt the R1....Ram Air is missing...Looks like a '98. Holy hell, that zx10r is TITS!!!!! That there could make me be a Kaw man again...hmmm!!! Hey 14 reasons..i'd make ur lil bro whip up on that azz........to. 14 more reasons why you shouldn't have...28 reasons....new name..!!! LOL!!

LOL! Putty... I seen those pics of you on the ZX10 on your lil road trip. We gonna find out if you can back that up wit the 14 de-restricted... I doubt it. You got me in the opening inning... but dammit I'm goin to the bullpin and the stable is deep with potential. Lately, Ive been gettin allot of request for next spring... gonna be some sad scrubs rollin around these parts. You gonna be first though, so keep your head up.

I'm not hard to find!

Uhhuhh... I know. The 14 has great mirrors. Oh no... hear comes the anti-big bike (ZX14) cavalry. Hehehehe

Here you are to ruin another thread. Just call me when that big, slow mfa is back on the road..from getting work to beat a 1000. I have two in the garage and an extra jockey awaiting another whippin on dat ass.

I'm not hard to find!

Uhhuhh... I know. The 14 has great mirrors. Oh no... hear comes the anti-big bike (ZX14) cavalry. Hehehehe

Here you are to ruin another thread. Just call me when that big, slow mfa is back on the road..from getting work to beat a 1000. I have two in the garage and an extra jockey awaiting another whippin on dat ass.

Uh, I believe you basicly called me out on this thread.... You know what to expect when you do that. I'm gonna respond. And don't get so full or yourself... I'm not getting anything done to beat you. I'm simply getting my bike de-restricted for my enjoyment purposes only. Beating you will only be the result of me being on a faster machine. I got my sights on someone much faster than you.