*rant* f*cking police

r6allstar

im not pissed about getting pulled over

im not pissed about getting a ticket, I said I deserved it (read the post "dipshit")

im was upset b/c what I was doing more than likely wasnt going to kill anyone but the dumbasses coming out of bar drunk and then driving will...whats more important? doesnt matter I guess

I did read it, now go back and read mine. I said you deserved the ticket not just for speeding, but speeding when and where you did. That made you a dipshit...

Let me help you a bit, drunk driving accounts for about 40% of fatal accidents, 30% from just speeding alone and 33%+ from reckless driving.

Oh wait but but but Fusion that's 103+%.

Yeah speeding is involved in a great number of reckless driving accidents so some of those numbers blur a little. So guess what, if you really look at the numbers you stand as great a chance (more than likely greater) of killing someone while speeding and talking on your phone or changing the station or... and then let's add to that not signaling catching someone off guard while you're speeding...

ok im done!!! :bitchfight::bitchfight: I see what your saying but dont totally agree on the reasoning ( i did break the law albeit a very very very minor charge) and you will never at least see what im saying/the point im trying to make, so im done.......have fun and ride safe....and dont forget those turn signals in the right turn lanes!!! lol

I see your point... I understand where you are coming from... However... You're wrong.

I did read it, now go back and read mine. I said you deserved the ticket not just for speeding, but speeding when and where you did. That made you a dipshit...

Let me help you a bit, drunk driving accounts for about 40% of fatal accidents, 30% from just speeding alone and 33%+ from reckless driving.

Oh wait but but but Fusion that's 103+%.

Yeah speeding is involved in a great number of reckless driving accidents so some of those numbers blur a little. So guess what, if you really look at the numbers you stand as great a chance (more than likely greater) of killing someone while speeding and talking on your phone or changing the station or... and then let's add to that not signaling catching someone off guard while you're speeding...

http://ohio-riders.net/photoplog/index.php?n=29

Whats up all... you know i lived in germany for 10 years wile my father was in the army and i had the privalage to live outside of the military instilation for many of the 10 years, thats where i got my driver license when i was 17.. Anyway.. The entire time i lived there i never once saw a "traffic" cop.. Made many trips accross europe, and hardly ever saw any police patroling the neighborhoods.. No cops hidin behind trees trying to catch ya slippin.. Only come around when they are called.. Loved it... But they do have alot of the photo radar things that will send you a nice picture of yourself and the front of your car if you happen to see the flash.. Long story short,, speed all ya want, cops in germany are doing better things than handing out dumb as tickets like speeding, noise polution and my favorite one of all the old Your window tint is to dark.. All of these types of tickets serve no other purpose than creating easy revenue. Oh yea and if you do ever have the misfortune of a run-in with the polizie they have never heard of police brutality so watch your mouth..

Whats up all... you know i lived in germany for 10 years wile my father was in the army and i had the privalage to live outside of the military instilation for many of the 10 years, thats where i got my driver license when i was 17.. Anyway.. The entire time i lived there i never once saw a "traffic" cop.. Made many trips accross europe, and hardly ever saw any police patroling the neighborhoods.. No cops hidin behind trees trying to catch ya slippin.. Only come around when they are called.. Loved it... But they do have alot of the photo radar things that will send you a nice picture of yourself and the front of your car if you happen to see the flash.. Long story short,, speed all ya want, cops in germany are doing better things than handing out dumb as tickets like speeding, noise polution and my favorite one of all the old Your window tint is to dark.. All of these types of tickets serve no other purpose than creating easy revenue. Oh yea and if you do ever have the misfortune of a run-in with the polizie they have never heard of police brutality so watch your mouth..

Maybe cuz you weren't looking. In my 4 days one time I was in London I saw several people get pulled over for speeding in the Birmingham area and an old man and his sons get pulled over, put against wall, searched, questioned and had their car gone over inside and out during a random "terrorist search". This was before 9/11. Isn't anecdotal evidence great...

You must have missed my stat about speeding alone counting for at least 30% (from the NTSB) of traffic fatalities. It's not just about "easy revenue". It's easy to brush off things as rediculous when you don't understand why...

Fusion you are strange. Thanks for that. Sad is if you are a cop. Ludefreak said it best take it on the chin and move on. Laws are great untill you pick on the very ppl you are suppose to serve.This country has more laws than anywhere in the world....but yet its a free country I'll speed and cops will get "lucky" when they catch me.And let me tell you they are not as lucky as they think <<<<thats was funny come on!!!:rulez::thefinger:

Fusion you are strange. Thanks for that. Sad is if you are a cop. Ludefreak said it best take it on the chin and move on. Laws are great untill you pick on the very ppl you are suppose to serve.This country has more laws than anywhere in the world....but yet its a free country I'll speed and cops will get "lucky" when they catch me.And let me tell you they are not as lucky as they think <<<<thats was funny come on!!!:rulez::thefinger:

Strange how?

You never break the law??????? Plus you should be giving pops son more shit he really put ppl at risk ..but yet we are going to give somebody a hard time for bitching about catching a "normal" ticket.I guess there are really 2 "SIDES" to every story.:dunno:

You never break the law??????? Plus you should be giving pops son more shit he really put ppl at risk ..but yet we are going to give somebody a hard time for bitching about catching a "normal" ticket.I guess there are really 2 "SIDES" to every story.:dunno:

your wasting your breath!!!! check out the myspace page......he has been right his whole life i bet , huh Fusion? :flingpoo::rant:

That's stupid. Show me where I said I never break the law. Now show me where I gave someone a hard time just for bitching about getting a normal ticket.

You won't find me doing either.

I jumped on the "drunk hunting" bullshit.

I jumped on the dumb ass claim that speeding isn't going to kill someone like drunk driving.

I jumped on the ridiculous claim that you don't see anything like this in Europe.

Reading comprehension will get you a long way. I can see missing a thing or two but damn...