Attn: Anybody who knew or rode with Ryan Hart

Casper

Ryan's mom emailed me. She's looking for any stories about him having fun. Here's the email:

Can you post my request for email from any of Ryan's bike buddies??

I just found this site and realized that some of you might have known Ryan.

We miss him so much and would love to hear from any of you with stories about Ryan and your travels/experiences with him.

Thanks.

[/quote:79a7b]

Her name is Karen, and her email is whitedozer@bright.net

If nothing else, send your condolences. Thanks guys (and gals).

^^ I agree. She has to be aware of some of the things he did. I'm sure she would hear him talking about his adventures with his buddies. From the way it sounds she misses her son alot, what mother wouldnt, and she simply wants to hear about the good times he had. She knows that riding made him happy and she prolly wants to hear any story of anything just to have the memories. Damn, so sad. :frown:

^^ I agree. She has to be aware of some of the things he did. I'm sure she would hear him talking about his adventures with his buddies. From the way it sounds she misses her son alot, what mother wouldnt, and she simply wants to hear about the good times he had. She knows that riding made him happy and she prolly wants to hear any story of anything just to have the memories. Damn, so sad. :frown:

• 3 weeks later...