Perfect starter or commuter fs/ft (toledo-will deliver for right trade) $1100

Craigslist

1997 Honda Nighthawk 250, less than 3800 miles, clean, mechanically perfect. Some scratches, esp. around headlight, and a ding on the speedo casing (see pics). Barely noticeable, but this is not showroom mint, just damn close. Newer Pirelli tires, great battery, clean carbs, starts with one push of the button every time, even when it's freezing. Same bullet-proof drivetrain as the Rebel, but this is a standard, 29" seat height. Your 5 foot tall wife will not be able to ride this (and the stupid Rebel that she can drive will cost twice as much).

More interested in a trade than selling. I have 500 cash to add in-looking for a 450-650 something vintage (or otherwise cool), and mechanically sound. No projects-I am too busy, and too dumb to fix anything. For the right trade, I will rent a uhaul and trailer it down to make a swap. Clean title.

Sorry the pics suck. Let me know what you have (if that yellow kz is still available...or a 450/650 Nighthawk, ex 500, rebuilt 350/450/500/550 cb, etc)

More...