2005 Yamaha Raptor 660R (cincinnati/colerain) $4000

Craigslist

2005 Yamaha Raptor for sale. 660cc, liqiud cooled, reverse. I hate to do it, but I'm selling my baby. No time to ride right now. Quad has always been garage kept and serviced with Yamaha oil and K&N oil filters. All brake and clutch cables have been routinely lubed. Oil was changed every three or four rides. 2005 was the final year Yamaha made the 660's, and was the best year before they introduced the 700's. Quad is in excellent shape and was very well taken care of. Rides very tight and is blistering fast! Aftermarket parts include: new tires installed last summer..Maxxis Razr 2 on back (80%) and ITP Holeshot HD on front (90%). Tires have maybe three or four rides on them. K&N air filter, Yoshimura RS-3 slip exhaust pipe with plug. Yamaha factory GYTR chrome plated heel guards. GYTR swingarm and motor skidplates. Chrome plated 6 pack rear grab bar, it fits a small cooler and is great for those hot trail rides. Primary Drive sprockets and chain. I have over $1200.00 invested in it. My loss is your gain. Only thing it is missing is a front bumper. Also the right front rim is slighly bent, although I couldn't feel any difference on the trails. I will include an identical replacement rim with the sale at no charge. I may consider a partial trade for an older 250 dirtbike for around $1000.00 (prefer Suzuki RM 250), with the balance paid in cash by buyer. Otherwise $4000.00 cash gets it. NO LOWBALLERS! This is a great deal on a clean, lightly used quad. I can deliver up to 50 miles for a small gas fee, or you can come by for a test ride. I also have two Vega helmets for sale too, sizes are M and L. Feel free to call me anytime at 258-3477. Thank you.

More...