2003 mojave ksf 250 (trenton) $650

Craigslist

I have a 2003 mojave I bought as a project but havent had the time to work on and now i have to rip the head off my truck.....this is the condition of the quad, first off the main thing that needs fix is the cases need to be split and trans needs to be replaced. I have the brand like new tranny for and and a complete gasket set that comes with it.....the quad runs great, kicks over one or two kicks....you can even test run it if you would like. the rims are beat up they will need to be replaced but runs just fine how they are. this was a small project i havent had time for....so far a new front sprocket and chain was adjusted.....plastics are ok condition some cracks here and there zip tied up nothing hanging off. i need the cash but im not desprite plz no low ballers call anytime 5136688015....i will not hold, or wait around, or anything else special...alot of ppl are full of it on here, if your not intrested plz dont waste my time.....pix will come soon it is stored at a close friends

More...