2003 cbr 954 rr (Mason) $3500

Craigslist

This bike has been wrecked before by a previous owner. Yes I do have a clean title. I bought it a year ago and have fixed it up enough to ride it. I put about 4,000 miles on it this past summer and have never had any mechanical problems at all. It is not a show bike by any means but it does run like a bat outta hell. There is a big dent in the gas tank and a couple small holes in the passenger seat and other numerous scratches all over the bike. The rear tire only has about 1000 miles on it and I also have a brand new Pilot power front tire that I have yet to install but will give it for free. The bike has around 17,000 miles on it but the used gauge cluster I bought reads 23,766. It’s a Honda so it has at least another 10,000 miles before it needs any major engine work. This bike has always ran and handled like a dream. I can give photos of anything you need by email. I am willing to trade, especialy for a trx 450 or a yfz 450 quad of comparable value. Just contact me for any questions or offers

give me a call anytime between 5 and 10 PM at 513-479-8031 names jake.

thanks

More...