where to go?

jermattak

hey kids, im looking to take a nice long trip to clear some crap out, basically i wanna go somewhere awesome, just chill, find some great twisties, i was thinkin the smokies (drgaons tail) so no farther than that. suggestions?

No where in the OH, its boring!

for this time, im not lookin for a crazy blast, just a peacefull ride and places where i can just chill and think, get things straight, ya know?

I don't know what your idea of thill and think is but there will be a lot of people at Deal's Gap. If that is your idea of it go there then. If you want to get away from people like me go do the pennsylvania new york thing. That will be very peaceful. If your going to Deal's Gapa for sure take a day and a half or two and take back roads down. not 71.

Go to Stations Inn, North Carolina. It's right on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

From there you can head south a hundred miles to the Dragon (no need to) or north to Marlinton and WV16.

You get there by taking 23 South and turning left just before you get to the Tennessee line or you can take 10 across WV which will kick your rear.

http://stationsinn.com/index-a.html

If you go in WV go on WV 19. If I remember correctly the bride is about in the middle of WV. It says how to get there on the website. I think it might be the biggest gorge bridge.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070911/LIFE09/709110334/1052

WV is very nice and seclusive. go that way to the Smokies. Anything but the interstate is a nice road. I spent a day in WV and hit quite a few of there roads. Some pretty nice views on their big hills.

shit 77 south is wicked hilly in WV ...go through the clouds depending on the weather...btw which would suck.