1985 Honda 200x nice...ATC (Columbus ohio) $1200

Craigslist

Well I hate to sell it. But I just dont have anywhere to store it anymore. Ive owned this trike for about 10 years now and I am the 2nd owner. I have put alot of money in this and have took real good care of it over the years. Allways stored inside. Oil was changed reg. Using only Honda oil. This bike is in awsome shape for the year. And has never been fliped or abused. Has alot of new parts on it just in the past year. I bought wider rims and tires for the back. The rims are douglas rims. The clutches where just replaced this past summer. Brand new carb, Put a new front tire on it about 2 months ago. Still has the tits on the tire. Back axel bearings where replaced in May. along with the front bearings and has a new set of brush guards on it. Gas tank is clean as can be with no rust! This thing fires up on the 1st or 2nd kick. No matter what. Has alot of power. Also has a supertrapp exhaust on it.

Oh there is no cracks in plastic! There is scraches in it from playin in the mud lol.

Email me at snbtaxidermy@aol.com

If ya have any ?'s

More...