Anyone in the Dayton Area know about this Tikes Cycle Shop?

Ryan_c_F

they are not in dayton, they are in alittle down called covington ohio. They sit along route 48. Great little place, I have never heard a bad thing about them. He even did alil sponsor deal for a buddy of mine who was racing at one point. Nothing major, just mounted tires free and such.

I'm gonna take my project bike up there in the spring and have them figure out my electrical problems. I have emailed them back and forth and they seem real nice. They said they specialize in repairing older japanese bikes.

http://www.tikescycleshop.com/servlet/StoreFront

My wife went to school with him he is good. He has done the tire on the triumph he will get to climb all over the honda and go through it before the wife gets it. But I did have him get the rear brakes for me on the triumph and that was a month long wait. And that he wouldn't stock parts for it cause its the only one he has seen around. That is not a bash either just good judgement on his part. Can't have all the parts for all the bikes.

thanks for the heads up guys! love this site.

I've got sort of an oddity bike and the last time I took it to the shop they had it for damned near a month, for just a clutch replacement.

Thinking of trading it in for something a bit different. Glad to hear that he's a stand-up guy. Might make a pilgrimage down for a new ride lolz. I'll be sure to let Dayton crew know if I do.