Vintage 1968 Honda CB350 twin Classic street bike (or best offer) $600

Craigslist

This is a rare bike. I beleive if my research is correct, it is a 1968 Honda CB350. It is one of the first Honda CB350 twin's that they produced, they only made about 300,000 of these from 1968 to 1974, and if my knowledge of the frame numbers are correct, this is one of the first 10,000 they made which in itself makes this a VERY RARE FIND!! It has type 1 on one of the chrome covers as you can see. I haven't been able to find another one in this condition for sale anywhere on the internet. So here is your chance to own a rare vintage classic bike, a piece of Honda history, for cheap!! It is mostly all original as you can see, and in very good condition for it's age. It seems to have been kept inside most of it's life, what rust you see is minor, the frame, gas tank, and everything else is solid. The petcock lever on the gas tank still moves as if it was new!! The motor does not turn over, the rear brakes are locked, and there is no title, HOWEVER, a blank bill of sale can be found online and once printed signed and notorized can be used to get a title in Kentucky once it has been inspected by your local sheriff, if you have a Ky address. This is the same procedure done by the title service companies, all they send you is a bill of sale in your name, then you get it inspected and take all that to your local county clerk's office and get it titled, I know because I have done it once before, except this way with our own bill of sale, you bypass the fees charged by title service companies. I have several blank bill of sale forms if you need one, so you CAN get a title for this bike. The tank, carbs, rims, frame, sidecovers, emblems, and header exhaust will be worth more on ebay than I am asking for the whole bike. The NADA website shows a higher value for this classic motorcycle than what I am asking even without a motor or title!! For sale OR trade!! Let me know what you want to trade on, but I prefer cash!!

More...