1985 Honda XR 600 Like New / Trade -Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda Street Bike (Liberty Twp Oh

Craigslist

Up for sale or trade is a 1985 Honda XR600 Dirt Bike, if you know what this is then great if not here is what you are looking at, this is the first year of the XR600 from Honda, this particular model is only specific to 1985, there were changes in 86 and up, The main changes were in the plastic, nothing major in the mechanicals.

I bought this from what I believe was the second owner, who is a certified Honda Mechanic and works for a dealer in Ohio, This bike is not restored, it just looks that way. I have pictures of the bike when I bought it and will be happy to share with you.

You will not find a bike like this anywhere, it is 25 years old and looks like new, friends say better then new.

The pictures below do not do this bike the proper justice, I will be happy to send these and others to anyone at their request.

THIS IS NOT A BIKE FOR A BEGINNER! Exceptional power and top end, I reccommend an experienced rider ride this bike. OK here is what I have done to the bike:

New Grips

New Handle Bar Cushion (Honda)

New Seat Cover (Original Blue Seat underneath)

New Tank Cover

New Front and Rear fender

New Tool Bag

New Tail Light

New Fork Boots (I have the original blue ones)

New tires

Reconditioned side plates and headlight shroud (I could not buy them after market, not available for this year)

Complete Service

I have the original plastic that I removed if you are interested.

I have worked on this bike for a few months now and really like it, I decided to change the color scheme up a little because I was not a fan of the Blue and Yellow, would be easy to change back.

This would make a great bike for a complete restore or a weekend rider, runs great and starts rather easily for its size and no electric start. There are two things missing that I know of they are the front sprocket cover (very hard to find) and the enduro computer, easy to find, I am just not interested in that.

I am asking $1700 for the bike, no reasonable offer refused, I will consider trades for a good running street bike of equal value. NO LOW BALLERS, please don't waste my time or yours. I would be very interested in any well maintained street bike,

If you are looking for a quality dirt bike then this is for you, I have rode this bike many times and really hate to see it go, it is a complete blast to ride.

If this interest you then you can email me or call me at 513-292-1206

More...