2006 Ninja ZX10r for sale or trade (Fairfield) $6100

Craigslist

...for a nice sport-tourer such as a 'busa, zx14, Triumph Sprint 1050, VFR, etc......

I purchased this outstanding motorcycle just a couple months ago, and I must say is truly an excellent sportbike in stock form. So why am I selling (or looking to trade?) Two reasons - the riding position is a bit more aggressive than I bargained for, coupled with the fact my wife has decided she would like to ride 2-up with me (something she thought she wouldn't be interested in before.)

Thus, the need for something a little more comfortable for 2- 3 hour rides, and I want to begin look right-away. I am not in a desperate need to sell so the price will be relatively firm although it's a bargain considering like-kind models on the market (going for mid-$6s,) IMO.

Now for the details...

The asking price is $6,100 (again, relatively firm on that.) The bike is completely stock, down to the rear fender & reflectors ha, and has a total of 6,7xx miles. I am the second owner, and I must say the first owner took excellent care of it. The paint still shines nicely although it does have a few small blemishes around the seat area, tank (fine scratches from a belt buckle,) etc. I was unable to capture these on camera, b/c, well I suck at taking pictures frankly.

It has fresh oil change, brakes and tires are in excellent shape, title is clear & in hand, and if there is anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask - I'll attempt to accommodate the best I can. I'm located just N of Cincinnati, OH.

Thanks and Good day!

More...