Yamaha PW80 Dirt Bikes (Celina Ohio) $500

Craigslist

I have 2 Yamaha PW80 dirt bikes for sale. 1st is a 2004 and I would like to get $500 obo. 2nd is a 2001 and I would like to get $700 obo.

The 2004 has slightly bent front forks and they still work fine. Tires loose air over time and the tread is low. The engine makes a weird noise but has been like this since I've owned it "it's a vibration sound". It runs and drives fine. All the mechinics work as they should, chain sprockets etc are as good as new.

The 2001 is in excelent mechanics condition. Only bad I can say is it does'nt look brand new anymore.

Both bikes got a piston kit installed this last summer. The 2001 also got new sprockets and chain and front forks. Tires have great tread.

My son has outgrown these and they only have about an hour on the rebuilds. I do have a large box of new parts for these that I bought for a reasonable price and will be for sale also. I am open to serious offers and possibly trades, but trades must be of equal or greater value as I probably will not keep it.

Please email me at rfwlll@yahoo.com or call me at home 4one9-58six-five88seven mon-thur. 5:30pm - 9:30pm, fri-sun anytime my name is Russ. I don't keep junk so be assured that what I have to offer is good. NO SCAMMERS WANTED!!

More...