2003 Honda XR100 $1000 o.b.o. great buy for spring! New tires (Medina) $1000

Craigslist

For sale 2003 honda xr 100 (with notarized title in hand) with brand new tires only ridden on twice. Typical perfect running Honda runs smooth and has full power. Does not smoke at all and sounds great. Typical scratches on plastic from trail riding. I bought this bike last summer to teach my girlfriend how to ride. She caught on very fast and is now reeady to move on to a bigger bike and more power. This bike is great to learn/ teach someone how to ride on, or fun to just mess around on. And being a honda it will not let you down for a verrrrry long time. Looking to get a Honda crf 150 as my girlfriends next bike. So let me know if you have one I would like to trade or could trade with me putting in some cash. Also would consider crf230 and ttr230 (if i feel a sudden high confidence in her). Not looking to spend more than the ball park of $1600 on the total value of the next bike. Call/text or email anytime my name is Corey 330-416-2678

key words: yz125 250 kx rmz cbr600 1000 100 motorcycle bike dirtbike honda yamaha suzuki kawasaki crotch rocket street bike pitbike 250f 450f rm 500 700 750 crf cr xr100 xr 100 XR100 XR 100

More...