250x (Delaware)

Craigslist

for sale is a running 250x. It has been stripped down and redone. Has durablue axle and durable double carrier bearing. It has a wiseco 20 over bore kit. It has around 8 hours of riding. rides awesome. It has the new honda 450r honda a arms.I replaced cdi box, coil, plug, oil , oil filter. I have a new seat cover, foam, rear light mount, new wheel bearing.I put a head light on it to. I have two more sets of rear tires for it, reverse cable needs hooked up, and the teather switch needs put on, the skid plate under motor needs put on. The plastics are on the quad just not in the picture and I have pictures I can show of the rebuild on my lap top. The quad runs awesome .Just 270cc just is not fast enough for me. I have 1400 on it including paying for it so make a decent offer. Trades are welcome but something worth my quad or even cash. Call or text 740-513-8488 or email need4speedmostwanteds10@yahoo.com

More...