Corvette high speed run

flounder

Ok so first off the background.. My dad has wanted a vet for a long time. he has owned a bunch when he was younger as his dad was a car salesman and they got great deals. So for the past couple of years he has said that hes buying a vet soon. well some things came up this year and he has decided that the 08 vet is going to be his.. as a result, he lives on the corvette forums like i do on bike forums.. he sent me the below link today.. I already told him that I thoroughly plan on busting his ass next summer when he picks it up.. oh yeah.. he is going to pick it up at the Corvette factory down in KY and get the tour of the museum and meet the person that built the engine in his.. For those of you that dont know, each engine in a vet is built by 1 person..

Fortunately there wont be a place to do a top end run but I think he's trying to tell me something.

http://www.corvetteblog.com/archives/corvette-videos-video-of-the-week-2006-corvette-z06-flat-out.html