Whatup

gruss

Just wanted to say hey, been lurking for a while seems nice and laid back here . Havent seen anyone from the Toledo area posting but there arent any good roads anyway ;) so I'm hoping to get some ideas for next spring!

See ya round

Hell yeah. 105 rocks. Sucks that my brother is a firefighter though. He always ends up hearing about me doing, uhm... excessive speeds... We played Northwood in high school. We got into a fight on the field there. The crowd was throwing rocks at us. We starting beating on random people. Good times.

oh yeah, HS rivalrys were awesome, been awhile but I can remember some bloody noses and such, it'll be about 9-10 yrs b4 my kids get into all that, so I dont even really know who are rivals are.

Well if ya make it up this way holla, you probably know the roads around here better than i do! I'm slow though, mellowed with age and was never fast to begin with so if ya ride with me your brother wont b1tch at ya

I think its St Rt 65 that goes from Perrysburg west to Waterville and on to Napoleon. It follows the Maumee river. Alot of twists and turns and elevation changes. Also, a lot of cool places to stop and visit. There's an old Mill, a ghost town, and the such. If you're interested, I can map it out for you. Beautiful ride, especially this time of year.

Yeah I've ran that to Defiance a couple times (well 65 to somthing else around Grand Rapids? to Defiance), very nice run as long as you pick your times right. Weekend afternoons seemed like quite a bit of traffic and to many people over the center line for my liking. Think I like it more than 105, fewer blind corners less strewn gravel etc.