****2004 Honda TRX 450r Quad (Detailed Description & Reviews)**** (Dayton 45404) $320

Craigslist

2004 Honda TRX 450r Quad - $3,200.00 O.B.O.

Vehicle Description

This is an awesome Bike. This bike is in EXCELLENT CONDITION!

- Tons of mods.

- Bike has the following mods(all with less than 15 hours on them); Full LRD Ballistic Exhaust( carb jetted to match), ITP Black Baja Rims, Razr 2 tires, ASV unbreakable Levers, Pro Armor Rear Grab Bar, shock covers, Vortex Bars, new brakes.

- All Fluids changed religiously!!!!!

- Bike has less than 50 hours on it.

- Plastic has minor scuffs and scrapes but NO cracks.

- This quad in NOT for beginners!

- Scary Fast!

- Clean clear OHIO Title in hand.

- DIMENSIONS

Length: 72.6 inches

Width: 46.3 inches

Height: 43.6 inches

Wheelbase: 49.2 inches

Seat Height: 32.6 inches

Dry Weight: 350.0 pounds

Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gallons

- ENGINE

Engine Type: 450cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single

Bore and Stroke: 94.0mm x 64.8mm

Compression Ratio: 10.5:1

Valve Train: Unicam; four-valve

Carburetion: Keihin 42.0mm with TPS

Ignition: CD with electronic advance

Starter: Forward kick

DRIVE TRAIN

Transmission: Five-speed

Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES

Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone with Showa shocks, featuring adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping; 8.4-inch travel

Rear Suspension: Pro-Link with single Showa shock featuring adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping; 9.0-inch travel

Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 174mm discs with twin-piston calipers

Rear Brake: Single hydraulic 190mm disc with single-piston caliper

Front Tires: 22 x 7-10 knobby radial

Rear Tires: 20 x 10-9 knobby radial

- I bought this bike new and have never had ANY problems out of it.

I have enclosed a couple of reviews for the quad to give you a better idea of the handeling, functioning and overall quality of the bike (Below):

#1) "Excellent quad. Unbelieveable power and it's a Honda, it will last forever."

#2) "Well, I have been riding for about 5 months now and my quad NEVER let me down. Even when you'd be skidding sideways running off the road, jumping a 4' wired fence and landing in a field, it had plenty of power left to ensure a safe landing and of course the thrill. It's easy to maintain. It has great riding performance and has a great motor. From my experiance from Honda, what more could I ask for?"

#3) "Honda machines are great! I have the entire sport family 90, 250, 300, 400, I just ordered my 450. On the trail, on the sand, high altitude honda's are great!"

(I think you get the picture with the review's. Overall rating was 4.5 out of 5 stars. The performance was 5 out of 5 stars).

1266808881-445.jpg 1266808879-698.jpg 1266808878-256.jpgPost big pictures on craigslist

More...