Black 2006 636 kawasaki ninja (mansfield) $5800

Craigslist

YES UP FOR SELL IS A LIKE NEW BLACK 2006 636 KAWASAKI NINJA. THIS BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN LAYED DOWN. THIS BIKE IS BARELY BROKEN IN WITH ONLY 3,057 MILES ON HER! I REALLY HATE TO SALE HER BUT BEING IN THE TRUCKING BUSINESS I REALLY JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO RIDE. I ALSO HAVE THE QUICK CONNECT BATTERY CHARGER THATS ALREADY HOOKED TO THE BATTERY SO ALL YOU WILLO HAVE TO DO IN THE EVENT YOU NEED TO CHARGE BATTERY IS PULG IN. THIS COMES WITH THE BIKE! I ALSO HAVE AND BLACK JORDAN JACKET AND BLACK HELMENT WITH FLIP UP FACE THAT COMES WITH BIKE. ALSO IN THIS LISTING I PUT A BRAND NEW BATTERY IN LAST MONTH. ALSO HAVE THE FOOT SLEEVE THAT GOES OVER YOUR SHOE IF YOU WANT A QUICK RIDE AND DON'T HAVE YOUR BOOTS ON. I CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL OR AT 419-755-6298. IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 150 MIES I WILL DELIVER BIKE FOR $1 A MILE. (HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE TO WESTERN UNION DEPOSIT OF $300 BEFORE BIKE WILL BE BROUGHT! IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL & I WILL SEND. FOR SOME REASON ITS HARD TO POST PICTURES ON THIS WEBSITE.

More...