Full Moon, Race Fever

ProudPops

Clutch and I are both wound for sound! Sunday is our first race, Nelson Ledges. Not a track day, not a mock race, when the green flag flies, he's got the accelerator pinned for turn one! Time to dice!! I am so excited for you Clutch!

Wednesday was a wasted day for the both of us, the only track time we had was walking the track. They canceled the trackside ambulance because of the pending storms that we never saw. Fasttrack's decision, we disappointingly abided by it.

Anyway, he will be able to give up some practice time Sunday to finish out, and race in the three races we're registered for. Tomorrow will be busy for us finalizing his bike and heading to Y-Town to spend the night at Dad's house. We'll be track side at 7:00AM Sunday, races start after the lunch break around, who knows, 12:30, 1:00, maybe.

We were hoping to use Wednesday as a tuning day for all the changes we made with his suspension and to his Power Commander. Jim, at Iron Pony, had lent us his laptop to make further adjustments that day, plus we made some drastic suspension changes that we wanted to try, thanks to Drew #852 for lending some advice (you earned #1 for a reason!).

Thank You Gettingshaggy for taking care of our dogs, Thank You CMC for lending us your laptop, and Thank You all for your support.

Team name will be announced at the party here, that you are all invited to, 10/14.

Jeff

Hey, Thanks buddy, it was good to meet you also. Hope you can make the party here next Saturday night.

Pops

tell justin to give me directions at work and I will come by after work. I have to work at the shop till close.

Dude! Clutch made us proud! Orange shirt freshman and all. Wednesday was a bad night and we drove three hours for nothing but a promise to finish during Sunday morning practice.

We were hoping to make adjustments on Wednesday for Sunday's races. That didn't happen. Sunday morning, on the track. Temps warm up enough for lap times. 1:28+'s, that just isn't going to work. I'm sticking with your suspension advice. Leave the Power Commander alone. Front end's dialed in, rear end sucks, tire pressures all over the board. Turns out my guage took a dump and over the shoulder it went, nothing but net, right into the trash can. Who says White Men can't shoot?

SuperBike Unlimited, we ran 1:20's. GT1 and SuperBike 600, 1:18.534. Once the leaders passed everyone, Clutch gave them everything they could handle. He's the first to have a license issued during trophy presentation. We've been borrowing a trailer and tonight taking it back he said, "Dad, I really want to get on the track with Djoo, I've got a lot to learn." Sounds like you're obligated to making the party here Saturday Night.

Pops

sounds AWESOME! so he slammed it on the podium first weekend? sounds like my first weekend. cant wait for saturday, gonna have to bring a friend or two as well. we'll have to discuss a few things. WERA novices were runnin 1:10's there on 600's this year and 1:09's last year. i was in the 1:13's on my sv. hope he had a lot of fun and congrats all the way. def. gonna be a celebration this weekend! time for everyone to chase some sponsorship for next year.