00 KX250 with title

Craigslist

Looking to trade my 2000 kx 250 for a atv- 400 or 450, or a four stroke bike-250f, 400, 426, or 450. My bike is in awesome condition and the complete engine is fresh. The top end has been started 4 times and putted to the end of the street and back once. Would like to get rid of it four one of the above in the same condition, before I start tearing it up lol. Bike has the following new- stock bore sleeve from la sleeve, its harder than nicasil and borable 4 more times, fmf pipe with no dents, acerbis hand guards, skid plate, namuratech piston kit, gaskets, reeds, plastics and graphics, moose lighting stator and acerbis headlight, has a handlebar switch for high and low and the kill switch is built into it to, back tire, bike is almost all new. Like i said the trade would have to be in the same condition. Also has new jell grips. Thanks for looking, no junk, scammers, job offers, or time wasters. I have many other bigger pics just email me for them.

More...