dayton area folks

oldschoolsdime92

I just got this in an email, I don't know how true it is but I thought id post it up.

Be careful!!

Subject: Alert from Montgomery County Police Department

To All,

National Gang Week is starting soon. This is their new target method:

While driving on any roads, if you see a baby car seat sitting on the

side of the road, DO NOT STOP!!! This could be Gang's trap. They

target people especially woman, to stop their vehicle to help a baby.

They make this baby look as if it has blood on itself or on it's

clothes. When you exit from your vehicle in attempt to help, the

gangs jump out from cornfields or tall bushes. They have beaten woman to

near death, and then continue to rape them. Their goal is to torture the

victims to death in anyway possible. If you do happen to see a car

seat, DO NOT STOP, CALL POLICE IMMEDIATELY!!!.. Please forward this

message to everyone you know.

Det.. G. J. Lee ID 1352

Montgomery County Police Department

Investigative Services Bureau

Centralized Auto Theft Section

If they can jump out of the corn this time of year they need to be in special forces or a magic show! LOL

But as long as were spreading it thick, here's another rural myth for you.

Beware of entrapment by cops using high beams!

Recent reports to several news papers and an amature video taken show rural police are trying to entrap motorists by driving up behind them at high speeds with just their high beams on. In most cases the natural responce is to speed up and try to evade the offending car behind you. Upon exceeding the speed limits the officer lowers his high beams and using the dash camera records you at the excellerated speed just long enough to write you a ticket.

There has been only one person so far who video recorded the officer pulling this trick with a camera phone. Upon seeing the camera phone footage the driver had the officer let them off with a warning.

Someone needs to record the police doing this and not let them know what they have so that the dirty cops can be called out in court! The FOP is denying that any officer would do this and the correct action to be taken is to slow down and allow the other driver to pass you.

Dairyan Press 99'

Not as exciting as gang bangers but what do you want? :p

What a great argument for CCW. I've never bought into this gang mumbo jumbo. Don't flash your lights at the car that is driving with their lights off or what ever. Who can keep up. If you see a baby on the side of the road you should probably stop.

This makes me want to buy a gun, just in case I fall prey to one of these lame prey on the weak situations. If they run into someone who is at least prepared to protect themselves things might be a little different.

I put an item on Cl and get an e-mail asking if it is sold yet? I respond with a simple "no". An instant reply message comes back telling me not to sell my stuff on Cl but sell it on XXXX@fu.com because they don't have spammers or scammers. Well at least none other than the employees and owners. :lol: