2006crf 250r and 2001jr 80 for trade (west jefferson) $2500

Craigslist

i have a 2006 crf 250r and a 2001 suzuki jr 80 I DO NOT HAVE THE TITLES for the crf 250 r lost between owners so dont ask about the title please cause i can not get it the 250 has some aftermarket levers just been rejetted and has brand new tires on it black pro wheeler rims nooo i do not have the stock wheels and tires it has red hubs new graphic kit runs great the 80 is a fun little bike runs amazing for the age it i will not sell the bikes seperate im tired of all the people wanting too come look at the bike saying they are going too buy it for sure so dont waste my time I WILL NOT HOLD the bike anymore first come first serve i can not deliver the bikes sorry you have too come too me the 250 is worth 2500 eaasy and im willing to sell both bikes for that price or im really looking too trade for a sport quad no 400 ex or banshees im looking for a ltz 400 450 or trx 450r any 4x4 quad of equal value yzf 450 yamaha quads i would trade for those too polaris predator or polaris outlander those are the list of quads i will trade please dont waste my time txt 16144252136 or email soccerbenjamin@sbcglobal.net thanks dont ask too trade junk please my bikes arent junk i dont want junk thanks for looking at my ad will not deliver or meet you anywhere sorry dont have time I WILL NOT SELL THE RIMS...

More...