50cc Cobra Motocross Bike (Elyria,Ohio) $375

Craigslist

This is a hot rod little mini cycle that really runs hard. It is in running condition,but not for the soft at heart. My boy spun out on it and would not ride it anymore. The price posted is firm and I will only accept cash and you pick it up. It will fit in the trunk of most cars.This would make a great Pit Bike. It is air cooled and I think It is about the first year they were built. The boy that sold it to me had many trophys he won on this bike.It is a mono shocker and has had custom work done on the ports and has a performance exaust pipe on it.The factory exaust pipe comes with it allso. You ride one of these Cobras or a KTM or you do not win at the Motocross track. I paid double what I am asking and my boy has only put about 4 hours ride time on the bike. If you are interested call John at 440-284-3883 or E-Mail me at hottstuff247@windstream.net I may trade for a biger bike or 4 wheeler,just let me know what you got to trade.

More...