2002 Harley Davidson 1200 XLC Custom (XENIA) $6000

Craigslist

I have a 2002 Harley Sportster 1200 XLC FACTORY CUSTOM. Everything is chrome covered with aftermarket and factory Harley parts. The bike is two-toned Vivid Black/Luxury Rich Red. Includes a new battery, tires are 90% chrome everywhere with really just a few very very very minor blemishes. Bike has factory drag bars and an aftermarket Tachometer made and installed by Harley. ALL service records are available. Bike was purchased at Easy Riders of Columbus Ohio in 2003 with 221 miles on it. It currently has just around 6500 miles now. I kind of inherited the bike after my divorce and applied for the title in 2005 and the state of Ohio awarded it to me that's why the purchase price on it says "Forfeit" The speedometer does not work for some reason but the Odometer DOES. If you purchase my bike I will follow you to Buckminns Harley Davidson here in Xenia and I will take the money that you used to pay me and purchase a new one and pay for a qualified Harley Tech to install it...total cost is $387.00 parts and labor. I dont want to have to explain why I replaced the speedo to a potential buyer and take the chance of someone saying the mileage is inaccurate so this is my reasoning for this...just covering my ass. I will require that the buyer sign an "AS IS" agreement. I will budge a little bit but please dont insult me. I will post pics soon. I will answer emails to serious inquiries only. I dont really have to sell so I am not too worried if I do or dont sell. I am not interested in ANY TRADES....Let me say it again...NO TRADES, I am not interested in your boat, camper, atv, car or truck. Serious inquiries only please. NO TRADES! 937-528-9553 my name is Billy

More...