Vortex/Renthal Sprockets and Chain CBR1000rr (Florence, Ky) $170

Craigslist

I have a Vortex Rear 47 tooth sprocket, a 15 tooth Renthal front sprocket, and a 120 link Parts Unlimited 530 chain for sale. They all have never been installed, and the chain has never been taken out of the plastic. These came off of a CBR1000rr. I paid 102 dollars for the chain (still has price on box, and I have the receipt), 70 for the Vortex rear (comes with original package), and 40 for the Renthal front sprocket (comes with original case). The sprockets are for 530 chains. I'm asking 170obo for the whole set. With this set up, you can expect to feel a great gain in acceleration, and wheelies will be much easier if you are into stunting. Only reason I am selling is because my girlfriend got me an accel kit, and had it installed while I was in Airborne School. Feel free to E-mail me, or you can contact me at 859-957-5103. If I don't answer, please leave a voicemail, or give me a text. Thank you!

More...