cbr f3

Myzon26

alright guys i now have a 600 thanks to exSRAaron 's heads up(thanks man) i ended up getting it for 1600. needs plastics. the problem i am having is that it sounds off. now bear in mind i am used to the 500 but i also generally know what a 600 should sound like and this one doesn't sound right. it sounds like it has a lope to it, which leads me to believe a dead cylinder. i checked the plugs and the only one that was questionable was black the rest were the right color. all cylinders also have spark. i am going to pour seafoam down the fuel line tonight and let it soak the carbs tonight. other than that does anyone know of any quick things i can check? the bike seems like it runs good but vibrates. as much if not more than the 500. it also pops on engine braking. sorry for the long post just trying to be thorough.:D oh and also when i blip the throttle it bogs for a second

after listening to a bunch of sound clips i have come to the conclusion that my bike sounds alright. it is running a lot better since the seafoam in the tank. if i can get some fairings halfway cheap i'll be damn happy

the pics do it a lot of justice. all the plastics are junk. on the good side it is running good. it has a yoshi slip on and the guy said he thought it was jetted but he wasn't sure. overall i'm happy with it. it's mechanically sound but it ain't pretty. I hope it isn't the jetting i had my hands full with 2 carbs i won't know what the hell to do with 4.