2008 Anniversary Ultra Classic / Road Dog Trailer / Roadsmith Trike (Marietta, OH) $3

Craigslist

Year: 2008Make:Harley-DavidsonModel: FLHTCU Anniversary Edition Ultra Classic Electra Glide

This 2008 Ultra Classic Electra Glide has a brand new Trike Conversion from Roadsmith with FREE Road Dog Trailer. This bike was assembled at the Roadsmith factory in Minnesota. Our Harley-Davidson Certified Technician has checked over this bike, had a hand in the assembly of it, and has given it a “Clean Bill of Health”. This means that he has performed his 128 Point Inspection, performed a 10,000 miles service, and test ridden the motorcycle. This bike includes a Road Dog Trailer (Color-Matched Copper and Black). This trailer is pre-owned. We can also offer Bushtec Roadstar Trailer upgrade (Anniversary Colors) for additional $3900 ($5000+ Value) in replace of the Road Dog Trailer. I have additional photos of each of these units available upon request.

The bike is in good condition. There are a few light scratches on the tank, but I figure after our professional detail that these will just buff out. That said, this bike is not being sold as mint. A complete condition report is available to interested buyers upon request.

This bike is beautiful. It is one of two of our first Roadsmith trike that we have had at our location. We had two of them built during our trip, I will have a separate listing for this trike. I asked our tech “Why Roadsmith?” He told me that the rear end of this bike is like no other in the industry. It uses proven parts, a simplistic design, independent suspension, and the ride is just amazing. The hard parts are not “one-off” parts that are manufactured for this trike conversion exclusively. The parts are available from most hardware and auto parts locations, therefore if anything needs fixed or replaced your not put in waiting for months to get your parts.

This bike is available immediately from our location in Marietta, OH. We do not supply shipping quotes due to the amount of time involved in obtaining these quotes from the shipping companies. For the Nashville area I am able to offer FREE DELIVERY until the end of February. We have used www.HaulBikes.com in the past for shipping due to their upfront pricing that is available on their webpage. Typically bikes will cost around $600 for shipping from Ohio to our neighboring states.

The following is the list of parts and their cost.

2006 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic with Roadsmith Trike Conversion

Part NumberDescriptionPriceHDTRoadsmith HDT Trike Conversion Kit for H-D Touring$8,999.00ReversersRoadsmith HDT Optional Electric Reverse$1,399.00Floor BoardsHDT Running Boards$899.0058606-99Fender Spoiler Lights$299.00A-100-550Roadsmith HDT Steering Kit$899.00215-55-16-100215/55R16-1.5 Whitewall Tire - Wide WW 16"$399.00Paint ReadyPaint Ready - Main body$299.00Paint Ready FBPaint Ready – Floor Boards$149.00Two PaintTwo-Tone Paint: Anniversary Black Copper$999.00FB PaintHDT Floorboard Paint$199.009252Ball Bearing, 25mm id/18m$29.9540614-08Sensor, Wheel Speed$90.007455HDT Floorboard Lights$59.9970264-94ASwitched Circuit Adaptor Harness$16.45UltraRoadsmith HDT Installation Charge$1,499.00Wing GuardsFloorboard Installation Charge$149.00Steer KitSteering Kit Installation$249.00CrateCrating Charges$149.00FreightFreighting Charges$449.00SubtotalSubtotal of Trike Kit and Install$17,231.39Subtotal2006 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic$21,499.00TotalTotal Market Value$40,725.39

Email me, Matt Foster with any questions at mcf@hometownhonda.com or call me on my cell phone at 740.629.8041. I also have a 2006 Vivid Black Ultra that is triked. The selling price is $34,995. Let me know if you would like additional details on this bike.

Visit Our Site

More...