1987 Honda ATC 200X Threewheeler (Willard, OH) $650

Craigslist

Hi,

I have for sale a 1987 Honda ATC200X threewheeler. (This machine is rare considering threewheelers were outlawed in 1987 and none of these models were actually sold to the public). This 200x has the 6-speed, manual clutch transmission, box tubing frame, and is the only model made with a key switch. Mechanically, the machine is in moderate shape. It starts right up, runs good and shifts through all gears, and idles very good when warmed up. It does, however, smoke a little when first started, but then clears up after a few minutes of running it. It also has a fin broken off of the head where one of the exhaust studs screws into. To fix this, a bolt with a large washer holds against the fins on the side of the head and is screwed into the exhaust side where the stud is missing. The machine also has a twist throttle (instead of the thumb throttle) which works well. Tires are in OK shape, sprockets are decent, and DID o-ring chain is also in decent condition.

Cosmetically, the machine is also in fair condition. It has a stock seat which has been heavily repaired by duct tape. The stock plastics are in decent condition...the front fender has a 1" crack on it which is hard to see, and the rear fender is missing a couple of small pieces on the lower front side of the fenders. The headlight is in perfect working condition.

I am asking $650 or best offer for the threewheeler. Pictures are available upon request, and I can deliver the machine free of charge (within reason). I will also throw in a set of aluminum rims and a Honda factory repair manual. Email me with any questions, thanks.

More...