College Student Survey, Former, Current, Prospective

Casper

actually you can get kicked out of a public school, it's called expaulsion aka "expelled" (spelling is wrong i think)
yeah I know but they didnt have the grounds they needed for expulsion so they found another way to get me to leave. You have to actually work to get expelled.. at least you did when I was in highschool..

I got in quite a bit of trouble my junior year and pretty much got kicked out of my public school... They couldn't really kick me out since it was public but they basically said that if you come back next year, we are pretty much going to take every opportunity we get to fail you in your classes so your better off leaving. I had a probation officer that came to the school 2-3 times a week and pulled me out of class to "check up" on me, I couldnt leave the county with out getting permission which really sucked since the town sat on the county line and going to mansfield meant leaving the county (I worked at snowtrails). Court mandated Curfew's and all that shit...

Okay, it makes sense now. whenever a random kid showed up at St. Peter's us "lifers" figured they came because they got kicked out of the public school. I guess they think the nuns will straighten out the bad apples or something. I remember how you were pretty quiet. (damn that didn't last long!)

Okay, it makes sense now. whenever a random kid showed up at St. Peter's us "lifers" figured they came because they got kicked out of the public school. I guess they think the nuns will straighten out the bad apples or something. I remember how you were pretty quiet. (damn that didn't last long!)

Yeah I wasn't used to all the nuns and no fighting and stuff.. I remember when Adam Klashinski started talking shit to me one day and I went after him to beat his ass in the hall. He stopped me and was like "man we were just arguing.. we dont really fight in here" I was like WTF..I was in shock.. hell at my school, we fought all the time.. and used to go out to someones farm land outside of city limits so the cops couldn't do anything to break it up.. It was definitely a weird situation coming there. Its not that I was sent there to get straighted up, it was more like I really couldn't go to another public school because they were a different district then where I lived.. (red tape BS)