2006 Heritage Soft Tail (Troy,Ohio) $15000

Craigslist

I have 22,000 invested in this motorcycle and iam asking 15,000 for it.The price is firm and no trades it has 21,000 miles on it and it has vance and hines big radius pipes and vance and hines fuel pack.It has lot's of crome on it amd you wont have to add another peice to it.I just put two new tires and front and rear brakes on it.I had the saddle bags lined and they will never sag.The color is rich sun glow blue and it is a vary rare color to find.The bike comes in the house every winter and it is well taken care of it looks like it just came off the show room floor.You wont buy this motorcycle in a Harley dealer for this price you would pay more for it.If you are sereous about buying this motorcycle you can call me at 937-308-0643 leave me a message and i will return your call.All of the stock parts i took off it comes with the motorcycle.Wounce you see this motorcycle you will want to buy it that is how good it looks.I bought it brand new in 2006.

More...