###08' yfz 450 & 02' 400ex both r clean w. Title%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% (lake)

Craigslist

+++++++08' YFZ 450 IS VERY CLEAN WITH SOME AFTERMARKET PARTS NONE TO THE MOTOR. THIS QUAD IS VERY FAST, HAS AN HMF EXHAUST, NEWER HOLESHOT TIRES WITH A FEW RIDES ON THEM...ALSO HAS AN EXTRA SET OF FRONT TIRES AND RIMS. $4,500.00 OBO HAS TITLE

++++++++++++02' 400EX THIS IS MY WIFE'S QUAD, THIS IS A GREAT BIKE RUNS VERY GOOD HAS THREE RIDES ON THE NEW HOLESHOT REAR TIRES, ALSO HAS HOLESHOT RIMS ON THE BACK, DG BUMPER ON THE FRONT, AFTERMARKET SKID PLATE ON THE BOTTOM TO PROTECT THE CHAIN ETC. ALSO HAS A WHITE BROTHERS EXHAUST A GREAT QUAD FOR ANYONE 2,900.00 OBO VERY CLEAN W. TITLE

---BOTH OF THESE QUADS ARE ALWAYS MAINTAINED BY A PROFESSIONAL TECH. MY WIFE AND I RODE TRAILS ON THE WEEKEND NOW WE WANT A ROAD BIKE TO TRAVEL ON B4 WE HAVE KIDS ONLY REASON FOR SELLING!! **I CAN ALSO TAKE ANY MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, BECAUSE I OWN TWO BUSINESS'S AND WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO LOW BALLERS ONLY REASONABLE OFFERS DON'T WASTE MY TIME!*** CALL SCOTT AT 440-796-0186 CALL SCOTT AT 440-796-0186

More...