2007 Harley-Davidson SuperGlide Custom Harley Dyna FXDC, Make offer (Lancaster) $1200

Craigslist

Black Pearl Harley Davidson SuperGlide Custom in like new condition. 4966 miles. Completely stock with no work done to it except scheduled maintenance. The only marks that I noticed are a small amount of stain on the foot brake lever and some small spots on the exhaust near the cylinders. Both of these may come out with some polish. I paid $16,675 OTD for this Super glide in March of 2007 and rode about 3850 miles that year. In 2008 I rode about 650 miles and in 2009 I rode about 450 miles. It has always been garaged and covered with a battery tender attached. I did ride through the rain one time, but it cleaned up nice afterwards. If a big twin Harley is what you want, this is a nice one for thousands less than new.

I don't ride enough to justify keeping it because I am changing my sunny day hobby. It is currently financed with Harley-Davidson financial services and I am asking a little less than my payoff. I will pay the difference when it sells. If you are thinking of financing, I think that 12000 would be around a $240/month payment for 60 months.

Notable features-

96 Cubic inch motor (1584cc) with a 6 speed transmission, this bike is not lacking power or gear ratios!

Beautiful Black Pearl paint, looks gray at times and changes slightly depending on the lighting.

Factory Security System with two transmitting fobs. A security code will start the bike without a fob

Large speedometer on tank with digital clock and trip meter. Analog fuel gauge on left side of tank

Polished spoke wheels, they look chrome to most people

Lots of chrome!

All of the original manuals and build sheet (birth certificate) will be included with purchase

This is a really nice bike, but I am turning my attention to flying airplanes as a hobby. My change of interest can save you thousands over buying new. Please e-mail any questions. Thanks for looking

I may accept a reasonable offer, so don't hesitate to ask. I would like to sell it before May.

Here is a link to the Harley site for this model year. http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/2007_Motorcycles/2007_Motorcycles.jsp?locale=en_US

And here are some of the specs from that site.

Starting at $14,645

DIMENSIONS

Length - 92.9 in.

Seat Height

Laden - 26.8 in.

Unladen - 27.8 in.

Ground Clearance - 6.0 in.

Rake Steering Head/Trail - 29.0º / 4.7 in.

Wheelbase - 64.2 in.

Fuel Capacity - 5.1 gals.

Oil Capacity - 3.0 qts.

Weight

Dry Weight - 645.0 lbs.

Running Order - 676.0 lbs.

POWERTRAIN

Engine

Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™

Displacement 96.0 in.³

Bore x Stroke 3.75 in. x 4.38 in.

Engine Torque

92.0 ft. lbs. @ 3000 rpm

Fuel System

Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)

Compression Ratio 9.2:1

Miles per Gallon

ESPFI 53.0 hwy / 34.0 city

Primary Drive Chain

Gear Ratio (overall)

1st 9.312

2nd 6.421

3rd 4.774

4th 3.926

5th 3.279

6th 2.790

WHEELS/TIRES

Wheels

Front Steel Laced

Rear Steel Laced

Tire Size

Front 100/90-19 57H

Rear 160/70B17 73V

ELECTRICAL

Instruments

- Redesigned gauges with enhanced features: Electronic speedometer (tank-mounted) with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, resettable tripmeter, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light, low oil pressure indicator light, diagnostics readout, LED lights, 6-speed indicator light

- Indicator Lamps

-High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional) 6-speed, low fuel warning

CHASSIS

Brakes

Front - 4-piston

Rear - 4-piston

Lean Angle (per SAEJ1168) 34º / 32º

Exhaust System Chrome, staggered shorty duals

COLOR OPTIONS

Vivid black, black cherry pearl, black pearl, fire red pearl, deep cobalt pearl, yellow pearl, pewter pearl (new)

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT

Security system; Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced front and rear wheels

UNIQUE FEATURES

Fat Bob™ fuel tank; silver powder-coated engine with chrome covers; chrome FXDWG-style fuel tank console with speedometer and ignition; mini pull-back handlebar; two-up ribbed seat; unique Super Glide battery cover trim strip

MSRP

Vivid black $14,645

Color $14,970

H-D® Factory Security System $325

ESPFI Standard

Freight $290

More...