1974 Kawasaki G5b (Gahanna/Blacklick) $1500

Craigslist

HI i have a 1974 Kawasaki G5b 100cc enduro bike. these are RARE!!! ive seen them go for upwards of $3000 not running on ebay. my bike runs,but needs some carb work. depending on when it sells that may or may not be fixed. it starts right up and idles and sometimes it dies when you try to give it gas. but other times it revs up just fine. the bike is 100% original except for an add-on rack that was on it when i got it. the bike even has the sticker on the taillight from the shop it was purchased. of course the shop is gone now though. the paint is 99% perfect there are a few small ships on the tank right below the handlebars. overall an amazing bike even at only 100cc it will still cruise at 55 and will go about 70. sorry its a crappy picture ill take more when i get a chance. and i have a video of it running that i can email to you if you are interested. email me at... robertwhelfrich@yahoo.com put kawasaki in the subject. we can arrange a time to see it and hear it run. maybe a test ride depending on weather. thanks for looking god bless.

More...