81 kz 440 ltd (north east ohio-willoughby hills) $450

Craigslist

i have an 81 kz 440 ltd, clean title14500 miles, it is a project bike i have been working on. as of now it does not run due to carb issues, i had it running before winter and when i did it ran through all 6 gears, it sat for a while i changed the petcock and and cleaned the carbs but now it will not run. before winter i put on a brand new battery i changed the starter clutch and did some more work. the seat is torn apart (the leather is sitting on top of the foam with a piece of tubing laying on it) and needs to be recovered or a new one can be bought on ebay for like 15 bucks, the bike could definitely use a major clean up, needs to be brillo padded and painted but its still a great bike. i also have the headlight etc all parts that aren't shown in the picture. it has a clean title and at this point i just need to get it out of my parents garage so give me an offer.

first things first you have to get the carbs working. also i started cleaning up left side of bike right side is in worse condition

things i added to bike:

it didnt have a gas cap lid so i bought one of those

it didnt have the keys so i got a new ignition and key that will work on the gas tank

battery was drained so i got a new battery

it needed a starter clutch

it needed a new starter solenoid

horn was broke

a new petcock for fuel flow( i still have the original old one as well)

2 newer springs

and a starter relay

some of the other things I HAVE that aren't on the bike at this time are:

the rear fender and tail light

passenger handlebar

the rear blinkers

the headlight

the side plastics

my name is mike, you can call me at 440 - 488-7108

More...