1999 - 2009 VStar 3" Chrome Pipes (Mayfield) $150

Craigslist

Lightly Used Chrome Pipes! $150 OBO

Shown mounted on a 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1100 Midnight Custom

I just ordered a set of new pipes that are all black and I no longer need these. They are currently installed but can be quickly removed. They'll also be off as soon as the other pipes arrive. They have a couple tiny blemishes but I've never had anyone notice them. Also, I will most likely not have mounting hardware for your specific bike.These should fit any V-Star 1100 /650 years 1999 through 2009 both Classic and Custom. If you have any serious technical questions, please contact your local Yamaha dealership. These pipes have the baffles in them but they can be easily removed if you'd like them to be even louder. I would consider a trade for an iTouch or a nice aquarium setup.

Serious buyers only. I also don't need any emails telling me how to raise money.

Not looking to ship anything to Africa.

If you can't come see them and drive away with them, then don't send an email.

Might be interested in a trade. Let me know what you have. Really interested in tools, welding or aquariums.

I am not broke. I do not have to sell. Low ball offers not even considered."

vstar1100-2.jpg

vstar1100-1.jpg

Motorcycle NOT included with the sale of pipes.

cruiser, harley, motorcycle, suzuki, kawasaki, honda, bmw, tahoe, jeep, suburban, nissan, toyota, subaru, lexus, exhaust, pipes

More...