nice 2002 cr125!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fairfield,oh) $1700

Craigslist

i am selling a 2002 cr125 with the top and bottom end just rebuilt with about 30 minutes on the entire motor rebuild. it has new crank, rod, piston, rings, and all the bearings and gaskets. when rebuilt the cylinder got resleeved and nickel plated which is longer lasting. i also put new fork seals on it and seal savers to keep from leaking. on top of that i cleaned the carb and power valve during rebuild. i sent the bottom end to get professionally rebuilt with all new parts as listed above i also had them check the tranny gears and clutch and it checked out great. and the bike has many high end aftermarket parts too. it has v-force reeds, handle bar guards, excel rims with dunlop tires, renthal rear sprocket and handlebars, o-ring chain, vented number plate and front fender,and many other upgrades. this is the most reliable bike i have ever owned and i have always kept it well maintained and never abused. this bike blue books around $1600 and with all the work and money i have put in this bike i cant let it go for a penny less then $1700. you can text or call me at 513-939-7058 if interested thanks.NO TRADES! CASH ONLY!

More...