1985 and 1987 Honda Shadow VT700 Parts (Ohio) $400

Craigslist

I have 2 project bikes that I need to move to make room in my garage. Both are Shadow VT700; the first is an 85 that had around 23k on it when I got it. I got it as a basket case and tore it down to the frame and had intended to paint it and build it back up. The second is an 87 that had 6k on the engine before the original owner dropped it and then parked it in a barn and there it sat. The 85 has a clean title and can be transferred right away, the 87 has a salvage title because someone got the original forks off the bike and they salvaged the title. It is still in the previous owners name at this time. So the point of this is I will sell both bikes together and all the parts for one price, make me an offer, or if you only need certain parts lets see if i have it then make me an offer. I can take pics of whatever your interested in, just email to the add and let me know what you want pics of. Need this stuff gone, make me a decent offer and take the whole lot! Need the room!!!

More...