97 suzuki intruder 800 -- low mile --trade // (columbus 43211)

Craigslist

97 suzuki intruder 800 very clean low mile clear title , 9514 miles , new battery , plugs , oilchange ect... new seat very clean crome and paint , may need carbs clean havnt been rode in a few years , ive been letting it sit and run with sea foam in it and seems to be doing a great job , as seen in pictures this is one super clean bike, this bike will also come with a new set of cobra or v&h slip on exhaust not for sure which ones to get yet but will get them for this bike for better sound. im more in to cars not bikes so will trade for decent ride or decent project , im into chevys and mopars older cars. if you have something i might like send pictures and details and lets see if we can work out a trade. zoom in pictures and you will see how beauitful and clean this bike is . like i said carbs may need clean does run and sound great but i think running the sea foam throw it will take care of carbs. i reather trade then to sell but i will take decent cash offers

http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/gussler_photo/suzuki%20intruder800/

More...