2007 suzuki 750 gsxr ($ TALKS/ Toledo) $3500

Craigslist

Need to sell because Im moving at the end of March, and I need the $ for my move. NO TRADES ONLY$ Up for sale is a 2007 gsxr 750 that just needs to be finished put back together and the bike is ready to ride. This is a great deal for anyone w/motorcycle knowledge and know how. Have all parts off the bike that is needed to put it back together. Such as plastics,gas tank,air box,seats and anything else im forgetting. All plastics and seats and all other cosmectics are in good shape. No rips, cracks ect. Look if your not scared to work on motorcycles than this is a steal for somebody. Have title in hand, which is a Indiana Salvage title, which after put back together and inspected can be registered as a rebuilt title. Everthing is straight and true on the frame, forks and rims. In very good condition just tore down a little. You can reach me at (419) 376-3950. Any one is more than welcome to come look at it along w/all the plastics and parts. It is currently in my livingroom so you can take your time looking at everything w/o freezing. First come first serve and $ talks!!!!!

More...