1998 triumph thunderbird (sidney) $5000

Craigslist

Hi, for sale I have a 1998 Triumph Thunderbird, 3cyl, 900cc, with 3692 miles on it. We purchased this bike new off of the floor of a local dealer. My husband was a mechanic, and this bike was babied and taken care of meticulously including cleaning it after every ride. He never took the bike out in the winter or the rain. It was rode to Sturgis in 2005. The bike is metallic hunter green and chrome and has no blemishes on the paint that I can find on it anywhere. Was waxed and detailed before and after every riding season. Because of illness the bike has not been started for a little over a year and now it will NOT start. The dealer told me it will need new spark plugs and maybe the carbs will need cleaned because of sitting. I have the spare set of premium plugs for it. Several nice upgrades include: Chrome clutch cover that has the stamped "Triumph" on it. Has a newer chrome cylinder head cover, an upgraded king/queen black leather seat with the sissy bar/chrome luggage rack. The back of the sissy bar says "Triumph" on it. Cruise control installed on the throttle. Includes leather saddle bags and a small leather tool pouch on the front. Has an auxillary accessory power outlet installed. This bike also has a short windshield put on it, as well as chrome highway bars. The exhaust pipes are from Triumph and are an upgraded louder set than the original ones that were on the bike. A green Triumph bike cover will also come with the bike. This bike has NEVER been laid down, has never had any type of damage to it cosmetically, or further, it was rode by an adult with years of experience riding. I am looking to get 5000 for the bike. Please no spammers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I also have more photos available upon request for them. Thanks for looking.

More...