Warehouse

Angrish

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born Sinner ,I know you had fun out there!! We should go friday :honda: oops...how did that happen. O'well you suk!!

Rookie mistake....still new at this shit...

Pratice makes Sinner faster.....

Hey I did whip the other 10....

Damn that shit was fun, till the ringers come rollin in.....

"Stock R1...my ass!!!!!" Did anyone eles nose tingle when he came FLYING BY YOU...HAHAHA

Could this be why you get a killer start...HAHAHAHA what is that 110 tooth sprocket...hahahah

hugesprocket.jpg

i was always bored out of my mind there, but i dont think ive ever seen any ohio riders at the warehouse.
what is this warehouse everyone speaks of????

you cant go there!!!!!:p:p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

...but seriously.....if there are ppl at taco bell, then i bet some would be going to the warehouse...theres always someone going from/to.....got busted last night, only the SECOND TIME i have EVER seen the cops there!!!!! all they did was "flush" us out, never even turned on the rollers

Rookie mistake....still new at this shit...

Pratice makes Sinner faster.....

Hey I did whip the other 10....

Damn that shit was fun, till the ringers come rollin in.....

"Stock R1...my ass!!!!!" Did anyone eles nose tingle when he came FLYING BY YOU...HAHAHA

Could this be why you get a killer start...HAHAHAHA what is that 110 tooth sprocket...hahahah

hugesprocket.jpg

I'm going to get new sprockets and chain today ...oh yea a snaller sprocket and I need a motor mount .....you guys were tuff on me last night .I was rining the shit out it!!

Talking shit and never winning isn't a good combo...talking and winning...:D

What makes you think I didn't win? And yes I was talking shit.....I was winning by 1/2 to 3 or 4 bikes.But take it easy I been drag racing cars and bikes for a while .....well not the bike but I have drag race as a profession a while back. The bikes are way easier to control and not as fast but lots of fun!!!!I had a blast last night w/ sinner and his buddy. Will do it again anytime.

I tried to get chris on the 14 to race but he doesn't like me.Just keeps talking about boats ......in oct!!WTF!!!:postwhore:thank you 420 will be on in a min to translate!!

I didnt say you were not winning...I was speaking in general. The comment was not directed to you. No, I don't want to race...My 10r is not good in that arena...However, I do know where a GSXR is I can get a hold of. Nah, nevermind, I don't dragrace anymore. I'm glad you all had fun...Finally something new to do on a bike in Cols. Also, I don't talk shit...I suck at this bike riding hobby.

What makes you think I didn't win? And yes I was talking shit.....I was winning by 1/2 to 3 or 4 bikes