Warehouse

Angrish

I will have to say....Augrish can drag his broke motor mount ass....that little bastard is quick...:D:D:lol::D:D

It was all about rider not motor...

If the party didnt get popped, I think it was getting better..

I left Ray's ass spining at the start....I won by...what two or three bikes...

And that was a Candy Cain to a low and long SPARK Killer(10r)...damn he was shooting sparks bad last night...

Hell...Im impressed the I didnt kill anyone with that fuckin SPIKE in my tire....:lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt say you were not winning...I was speaking in general. The comment was not directed to you. No, I don't want to race...My 10r is not good in that arena...However, I do know where a GSXR is I can get a hold of. Nah, nevermind, I don't dragrace anymore. I'm glad you all had fun...Finally something new to do on a bike in Cols. Also, I don't talk shit...I suck at this bike riding hobby.

Is that why you got a dirtbike??

Come on Putty, come race.

......I was winning by 1/2 to 3 or 4 bikes.But take it easy I been drag racing cars and bikes for a while .....well not the bike but I have drag race as a profession a while back. The bikes are way easier to control and not as fast but lots of fun!!!!...............I tried to get chris on the 14 to race but he doesn't like me.Just keeps talking about boats ......in oct!!WTF!!!

blah blah blah:flingpoo::bitchfight::supergay: lol lol

..........thank you 420 will be on in a min to translate!!..............

now thats some funny shit right there!!!! nice!!!! lmao lmao

Is that why you got a dirtbike??

Come on Putty, come race.

No, got that for something else to do..Street was getting boring...If Ray can't hookup, I know I won't. Let me know when you all head back out there....

Nope...

Just a little 135 fig eating bastard....that can jump out of the hole like a fuckin rabbit....

:lol:

Putty you seen the Warehouse...its not 1/4 mile...its under that

Yes, I have it is shorter....Ray will take him when it's hot out. 1000s have enough muscle to reel back in a stock 600 even with a bad start.