Warehouse

Angrish

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the michellin pilot power 2ct

Waste of money to put a 2ct on a drag bike.. just get the regular power.. the 2ct just has extra soft on the sides for more grip at lean angle. hell if your going to be dragging just get peoples used race take offs.

Wow...:eek: does this 600 have work?

work...shit that bike NEEDS WORK is more like it!!!! LOL LOL

Nope...

Just a little 135 fig eating bastard....that can jump out of the hole like a fuckin rabbit....

Putty you seen the Warehouse...its not 1/4 mile...its under that

thats why he was doing so well :) .....too much more, and the cc's will catch up fast!!!!

Nah just a big fucking sprocket and better tires than me , and some experience LOL!!

...fun though eh????? shit you can change all that too!!!!!

Waste of money to put a 2ct on a drag bike.. just get the regular power.. the 2ct just has extra soft on the sides for more grip at lean angle. hell if your going to be dragging just get peoples used race take offs.

i disagree....2ct at about 10 lbs of pressure!!!! gett the soft sides down on the pavement.....id try it....i just love those damn pilots!!!!

i disagree....2ct at about 10 lbs of pressure!!!! gett the soft sides down on the pavement.....id try it....i just love those damn pilots!!!!

I dis-agree but I dont drag so who knows.. I do know that I havent ever witnesses a drag bike rocking 2ct's and there is probably a reason for it. (better drag tires for less money would be my guess)

2cts are a little pricey to just be burning off. I would be getting some cheapos.

yea...i suppose the $$$$ thing could be a bit much......i AM poor :( .....awwww fuck it, i spent 10 large on a damn toy!!!!!.....but then again i am runnin either "shitgoes" or a DOT race takeoff, so i have NO ROOM to talk :).....i prolly hit 2-3 rear tires a year and 1 front, and NO im NOT a big burnout guy, maybe a few, but not allot :) (really!!!) :)

:badgerrock::flag:

Bornsinner I'm always down just call me.

Sniper I have just the tire for you. If you bring your bike over or take off your wheel I can get it mounted and balance for a 10 spot.The tire will cost you $20.We can do it any time before 5pm mon- sat.

Im tight w/ northwest.....I've made big donations !!!

Oh and steve kiss my ass the bike needs no work...iI fixed the motor mount....good enough

yea...i suppose the $$$$ thing could be a bit much......i AM poor :( .....awwww fuck it, i spent 10 large on a damn toy!!!!!.....but then again i am runnin either "shitgoes" or a DOT race takeoff, so i have NO ROOM to talk :).....i prolly hit 2-3 rear tires a year and 1 front, and NO im NOT a big burnout guy, maybe a few, but not allot :) (really!!!) :)

:badgerrock::flag:

He said no burnouts......LIES