Warehouse

Angrish

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waste of money to put a 2ct on a drag bike.. just get the regular power.. the 2ct just has extra soft on the sides for more grip at lean angle. hell if your going to be dragging just get peoples used race take offs.

I have two 190 rear Pilot Races... 190/55s to be exact. Sides are shit, but teh centers are WAY good... $50 for both or $100 for both sets with good front PRCs....

Nope...

Just a little 135 fig eating bastard....that can jump out of the hole like a fuckin rabbit....

Putty you seen the Warehouse...its not 1/4 mile...its under that

it is 1020 lol and the r1s that pulled up are stock 1 just is stretched with spray but with out sprayin its stock

Are you serious something that flounder doesn't do or doesn't know! I thought he knew everything.....:lol:

Hysterical... I know that your missing a bolt in your windscreen..

And yeah.. I am pretty knowledgeable but I dont claim to know it all but thanks for playing.

Hysterical... I know that your missing a bolt in your windscreen..

And yeah.. I am pretty knowledgeable but I dont claim to know it all but thanks for playing.

Oh my God! A bolt is missing from her windscreen! Jesus Christ, we better call the FBI!

:moo:

Who cares? She just got her bike painted. It looks good. She lost a bolt, and has one ordered from Suzuki because Iron Pony didn't have them. Its $0.96. You have a problem with her windscreen missing a $0.96 bolt?

Oh my God! A bolt is missing from her windscreen! Jesus Christ, we better call the FBI!

:moo:

Who cares? She just got her bike painted. It looks good. She lost a bolt, and has one ordered from Suzuki because Iron Pony didn't have them. Its $0.96. You have a problem with her windscreen missing a $0.96 bolt?

Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today.. :p

Really you don't claim to know it all, because it seems you have always done everything better then someone!

Oh also have fun riding in the dirt Nemo I didn't realize fish could play on land!

That really sucks you bought such a nice gsxr and you are too much of a :supergay: to ride it more then once a week to bike night!

I dont know what your deal is lately but hey way to make yourself feel cool..

Im not sure what crawled up your ass but you would be better off to go see a doctor and get it extracted.....